Mr.JAJA

Bee invasion, need help

Hi, I have a request and hope than someone can point me to the right guy. I have a Bee hive in a owl box and nee to have this remove for Renter safety reason. I had some contacts from the SDAR List  but at this point no susses to have a Bee Keeper coming out and remove the hive.

I can lower the Box to the ground with a pulley system. The box can be detach.

If you know of some Bee Keeper please contact me. The hive is in Poway.

Newspaper, gasoline, and a lighter. That's how my grandpa took care of it in the vineyards.

?+ ruuuuuuuuun 

Theres a business just off the freeway when coming over the grossmont summit, advertises heavily and can be seen from the freeway. Anybody?

Udo - Google Bee Removal Poway, CA. There are several listings in Poway. :smile_anim:

1 hour ago, kato said:

Newspaper, gasoline, and a lighter. That's how my grandpa took care of it in the vineyards.

?+ ruuuuuuuuun 

Polinators are in a significat decline, but also are necessary for production assistance of three-quarters of our major food crops. I don't suggest distroying them. And polinators are not limited to only honey bees.  

What are Pollinators and Why Do We Need Them

What is Andy's screen name?  He's a beekeeper.  He can probably rehome them... are they particularly aggressive? 

Years ago I couldn't get anyone to come remove a beehive, so I dropped it into a 55 gallon trashcan and rehomed them myselves. That is definitely not plan A.

Hi Udo,

Did you contact Gabriel Velasquez? He saw your hive on the San Diego Beekeeping FB group and was potentially interested in taking the hive for free. Some had also wondered if they could take the box. 

For professional removal I recommend Rex @ Bemergency Bee Removal (760)789-2755. He's a neighbor of mine and has done good work for several people who've asked me for a recommendation in the past.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/bemergency-bee-removal-ramona

1-760-500-5121 used them last year when I had a major bee infestation in the roof facia of my garage, stucco had to be cut out and a hive weighing over 40 pounds was removed and they even repaired and re stucco my facia wall, very reasonable and professional. Cant remember his name but mention the house in Borrego and Im sure he will never forget it.

37 minutes ago, Wintyfresh said:

Hi Udo,

Did you contact Gabriel Velasquez? He saw your hive on the San Diego Beekeeping FB group and was potentially interested in taking the hive for free. Some had also wondered if they could take the box. 

For professional removal I recommend Rex @ Bemergency Bee Removal (760)789-2755. He's a neighbor of mine and has done good work for several people who've asked me for a recommendation in the past.

I knew you were the right guy to reach out to......thanks Andy

Just now, Crawdaddy said:

I knew you were the right guy to reach out to......thanks Andy

:thumbsup_anim: I'd even be willing to do the removal, but with six already I need another hive like I need a hole in the head (plus each new hive requires a box, stand, frames, and top and bottom boards). 

5 hours ago, Wintyfresh said:

Hi Udo,

Andy, I have send a e-mail to:  velasquezgabriel27@yahoo.com  last week , No response. Will try it again and will check with Rex to. If someone need to take the box, it can be detached.

24 minutes ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Andy, I have send a e-mail to:  velasquezgabriel27@yahoo.com  last week , No response. Will try it again and will check with Rex to. If someone need to take the box, it can be detached.

He confirms velasquezgabriel27@yahoo.com is the correct email and has offered again today to take them free of charge so long as they're accessible. 

22 hours ago, Wintyfresh said:

He confirms velasquezgabriel27@yahoo.com is the correct email and has offered again today to take them free of charge so long as they're accessible. 

Rex took care of it today. Very aggressive bees.

Thank you.

bee box1.jpg

Bee box2.jpg

21 hours ago, Wintyfresh said:

Glad to hear it's taken care of! 

I had to trash the box since it where soaked with honey.