3-Day weekend coming up for me. Need to ride. Most likely going to Lark on one of the above mentioned days if not both because I'm too lazy to go anywhere further away. Intermediate to fast pace depending on whoever shows up, will adjust to group. Saturday morning probably not until 930am-ish but can show up earlier on Sunday. Meet at tree. White Colorado, orange smoker.

4 hours ago, TexasDualler said:

3-Day weekend coming up for me. Need to ride. Most likely going to Lark on one of the above mentioned days if not all three because I'm too lazy to go anywhere further away. Intermediate to fast pace depending on whoever shows up, will adjust to group. Saturday morning probably not until 930am-ish but can show up earlier on Sunday and Monday. Meet at tree. White Colorado, orange smoker.

Ill be camping at lark Saturday for a night ride and early sunday ride to beat heat

I need to really get going on training again.....I am targeting any chance to ride that I can, hope I can pull off at least a few hours into the gig.

2 hours ago, robertaccio said:

I need to really get going on training again.....I am targeting any chance to ride that I can, hope I can pull off at least a few hours into the gig.

Sounds like an awesome 300 party hopefully can convince the other 2 losers with the red headed step child 300's also

There will be a blue 450 in the mix as well on Sunday.

Welcome home Devin and thanks for your service.

On 8/8/2017 at 7:54 AM, Gingerballz said:

It looks like I'll be able to camp Sunday night and ride Monday morning. Will you guys still be out there?

I'm out for Monday. Have an appointment now.  Sorry

At the tree Sunday morning 7am-ish. I'm also still going to ride a couple hours tomorrow morning around 9ish same place

Awesome ride kenny and rob you missed out. Mostly single track all way out to far far north east side to the loop out at back, then single track return to oak tree, and a beer to top off for drive home.