Ajaxracingsd

New Rider hailed from east county

Hey, new rider to the group, Ajax or Aj for short, my rides are a 94dr250 and a 90yz250, just got back from kernan trail and had a blast (first time out) anyways look forward to hitting some trails.

20170730_120707.jpg

Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Just now, tntmo said:

Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Thanks, I go to otay quite often although it is now just a flat dirt road not sure what they are up to out there, one things fersure we dont need any more pavement in socal✌

3 minutes ago, Ajaxracingsd said:

Last weekend, they have compactors along with water trucks and other equipment

20170730_113925.jpg

Wow horrible havent been there in a month need to go up and take a look around. Welcome to group. Use to go to otay for quick rips and testing on my dual sport quite often guess not anymore.

By the way, I have a lot of DR stuff if you need any.  Pretty sure I have a decent black front fender which would look good on your bike, lots of little things as well.  Trade for Pabst Blue Ribbon......

6 minutes ago, tntmo said:

By the way, I have a lot of DR stuff if you need any.  Pretty sure I have a decent black front fender which would look good on your bike, lots of little things as well.  Trade for Pabst Blue Ribbon......

You sir have a deal pm sent

11 hours ago, Ajaxracingsd said:

Hey, new rider to the group, Ajax or Aj for short, my rides are a 94dr250 and a 90yz250, just got back from kernan trail and had a blast (first time out) anyways look forward to hitting some trails.

20170730_120707.jpg

Welcome :good:

Welcome AJ, I was up on Otay a week ago and thought how I could now take the Wee Strom up pretty easily. 

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place.

Rode the Otay TT a couple of weekends ago. Still as pretty as ever, even with the paving going on. 

I can tell you they changed the gate at Alta Rd. (by Donovan prison) from a key lock to a magnetic one. There is enough room to push a small bike under, no prob. But a heavy pig? Well, you'll have to improvise...

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3487.JPG

8 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Welcome :good:

Thanks ?✌

7 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

Welcome AJ, I was up on Otay a week ago and thought how I could now take the Wee Strom up pretty easily. 

Thanks, It sure is nice up there the road was even wet still from them working on it so it made my ride quite enjoyable

1 hour ago, Dan Diego said:

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place.

Rode the Otay TT a couple of weekends ago. Still as pretty as ever, even with the paving going on. 

I can tell you they changed the gate at Alta Rd. (by Donovan prison) from a key lock to a magnetic one. There is enough room to push a small bike under, no prob. But a heavy pig? Well, you'll have to improvise...

IMG_3476.JPG

IMG_3487.JPG

Hey thanks, and I did ride to the gate but decided to loop back and enjoy the ride one more time

Just now, Ajaxracingsd said:

lHey thanks, and I did ride to the gate but decided to loop back and enjoy the ride one more time

There are 2-3 ways to exit near that gate...

I wanted to hang around and check things out but there was a BP Agent posted up near the gate, o well. I plan on going out this sunday to see how the progress is on the trail and enjoy that last bit of dirt before it gets paved if thats what they plan to do

People gotta pave man!!! (I just so happen to work for a paving contractor and asphalt plant). Does really suck seeing the dirt roads disappear in our town though. Its a shame