Sign in to follow this  
ratz

Pine Valley Spammed

Ok, Which one of you put SDAV post cards on my truck in Pine Valley?

I was gone for 10 minutes Was parked behind the Frosty burger with four bikes ( two on a trailer)

I don't mind, I was just curious.

Guilty, I was riding that tiny little yellow scooter for the parade. Crashed it too(steering folded up directly after a brake failure). Of course no gear on, there was blood and everything!

Its always the little bikes that bite ya, at least I was going slow.

I know ATTGAT.

I put cards on a couple of vehicles.

Thank you Uncle Champ.  I hope you did not get to injured. When you say the steering folded up, does that mean metal folded?

we saw you go by, My daughter thought your bike was pretty neat. we wound up riding Corral Canyon did a couple trails #1 to lower campsite, then the long way up to the radio towers, then along Los Pinos where the KTM 950 broke down..... Battery was Dead. Had to drive my truck back there to rescue it. came back to PV for Burgers before heading home.

No real injury, Knee grinding, bruises, nothing that gear wouldn't have avoided. The bars fold up to facilitate carrying or storing. I squeezed the brake (tiny little disc brake) it tried but gave up so I put my feet down ,when I did that I must have pushed down on the left side of the handlebar which then rotated down and the front wheel locked left. Pretty hilarious, thank goodness I was at 5 mph or less. That little scooter hauls a__. I may not ride that thing much again.

1 hour ago, Uncle Champ said:

No real injury, Knee grinding, bruises, nothing that gear wouldn't have avoided. The bars fold up to facilitate carrying or storing. I squeezed the brake (tiny little disc brake) it tried but gave up so I put my feet down ,when I did that I must have pushed down on the left side of the handlebar which then rotated down and the front wheel locked left. Pretty hilarious, thank goodness I was at 5 mph or less. That little scooter hauls a__. I may not ride that thing much again.

Did you do this in front of God & Country (Folk at the parade)?  Is there video? You could be rich..... :upsidedown:

9 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

I was riding that tiny little yellow scooter for the parade. Crashed it too(steering folded up directly after a brake failure). Of course no gear on, there was blood and everything!

I knew I should have went to PV Days