Gingerballz

New owner of a 2016 Enduro r!

I just bought a 2016 Enduro r. Love it so far and can't wait to get it off road! Anybody on here have any experience with these machines? If so, has it been reliable for you? Is there anything I should keep an eye out for? Thanks guys

IMG_20170729_090933_150.jpg

I don't have any info on the bike, but Congrats!

ADVRider will most likely have a good info thread.

Your manf. pre-installed ketchup packages are falling off.  Return for warranty repair.

Nice bike.  LB and I have been talking about those for a long time as an intermediate DS bike than can do longer trips on slab, but still handle dirt extremely well and not so heavy.

Excellent road bike and good off-road once you get it sprung to your needs. That motor is killer with loong service intervals.  

Bagstr

Thanks guys! The previous owner never took it off road but also didn't have any service records for it so for the next few weeks I'll be revitalizing her and fixing some little things that happened when he dumped it ( first bike for the previous owner)

That's a good bike for DS! The 690 is what everyone that's owned an XR wished Honda did with the 650R/L. I almost bought one but ended up with an Aprilia RXV550 instead. 

I know a guy that had a 690 that used to rip mile long wheelies and would ride it everywhere from Anza Borrego to Sierra Nevada singletrack. Real good all arounder. The ocean freighter turning radius makes ST riding a real challenge.