Sign in to follow this  
crfxer

DS out of Pine Valley cul de sac 7-29

Meet at the cul de sac 8:00. Would like to head up to the glider port off Buckman and go explore. Open for suggestions. Not big bike friendly

This shouldn't effect you much but the annual parade is in Pine Valley at 9 on Saturday. Fun times, band, horseshoes at the bar , big doings. If you need to go to the store there better go early.

Wish you didn't have to work.  Looks like a solo ride.  Maybe next week

Nice ride this morning.  The cul de sac was full of trailers with tractors for the parade so I headed out Bear Valley to Kernan and over to Corral Canyon. Then into Campo and check out the flat track.  On the way back stopped at the lake from the Village side than over and up to the glider port then back.  75 miles in about 3 hours.  Home by noon

DSCF0403.JPG

DSCF0407.JPG

DSCF0410.JPG

DSCF0415.JPG

DSCF0416.JPG

hahaaa stuck vehicle blocking trail so motos cant go........the silliness never ends.

Almost as silly as when our group came upon rock crawlers all hung up in a boulder section and we stopped for a sec to regroup as they were telling us we shouldnt go ahead it was too gnarley.....after which we all rode off the boulder and casually continued down the rock infested trail.

Looks like a great loop, I was wondering what all those vehicles parked there were as I passed by on the 8, and someone later remarked that they were unloading vintage tractors....I was figuring some club was doing and offroad ride up the dirt road.