Knighter showed up...so there is a lot more humor, Graham is great but not very animated that's for sure.

Word is this one is tougher than the past events, from all the Pro line guys.

Quote of the day goes to David Knight.

"Now I know why Graham always looks so miserable "

Quote of the day from Mario Roman

Some of the downhills before the service were such a surprise, you come to them and if you crash, you die, but it's extreme enduro!”

Graham is still putting it to the youngsters!

Wade young crash looked bad hes out, two broken vertebrae and crushed lung i think

wow if that's his injury wow ,,,,,,, he was still riding for while after that shunt!!!  Also I saw Jonny Walker's "crash"  

And I commented that the organizers have taken it too far, when the best in the world are off their bikes letting gravity slide their bikes down an unridable section and like Mario said injury or worse is meters away. Stupid, if its unrideable. and not good for advertising when you knock out guys like Walker, Young and Erzberg winner Gomez.

If you want to hear uncensored remarks check in with Knighter he never minces words.

The "difficulty factor" is "off the charts!" :blink:

20 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Wade young crash looked bad hes out, two broken vertebrae and crushed lung i think

yep.....and he rode away and continued for a while......

.Meanwhile, Sherco mounted Young hit trouble early on when he crashed heavily on a downhill section exiting a forest.

He picked himself up and also carried on, but later began to feel pain and was forced to stop. A hospital trip resulted in the diagnosis of two compressed vertebrae and a damaged lung.

"when the best in the world are off their bikes letting gravity slide their bikes down an unridable section and like"

Not only off the bikes, but just letting them go! Stuff like that could cause a mechanical and take them out.