Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Champ

Anti offroad use companies follow up

Just as a followup to a takeoff from a previous thread.

It was alleged that 7 equipment companies were anti offroad use. Jet Boil, Yeti, REI, Keen, Kelty, Marmot, and Big Agnes.

I wrote a nice email to all 7 companies, only two responded.

Big Agnes called and emailed (very nice offroad riders) with their heads in the right place.

Keen responded by email that they have no idea that there is an anti offroad sentiment at all.

The rest no answer, draw your own conclusions.

See you on the trail,

Interesting topic. Maybe would should pin a thread and have a list of those companies that dont support off road use/ trail riding so that people can make a choice to not support them. 

14 minutes ago, Uncle Champ said:

Just as a followup to a takeoff from a previous thread.

It was alleged that 7 equipment companies were anti offroad use. Jet Boil, Yeti, REI, Keen, Kelty, Marmot, and Big Agnes.

I wrote a nice email to all 7 companies, only two responded.

Big Agnes called and emailed (very nice offroad riders) with their heads in the right place.

Keen responded by email that they have no idea that there is an anti offroad sentiment at all.

The rest no answer, draw your own conclusions.

See you on the trail,

Good to know i have tons of big agnes stuff. That pic i sent with the anti offroad groups ive seen multiple Times posted on internet so i guess yeah take it for what it is since on internet 

I know a lot of you ride in Borrego springs but if you eat, shop at a outdoors store, drink at a bar, stay at a resort, or visit just about any shop, you are patronizing anti off road establishments in most cases.  Sometimes we have to all just get along.