Sign in to follow this  
97xr400r

Boulder creek water flow?

Hey guys and gals, do any of you have a resource for checking current water flow levels of local creeks? 

If anyone wonders down boulder creek road this weekend I'm wondering if you could let me know if the concrete water crossing is at just a trickle yet?

Thanks!

Just go to whole foods im sure one of the 5 dozen hipsters hiking there this weekend will be shopping there 

i just got home from riding out there this morning, with my wife riding pillion... we went from descanso to julian direction. no water flow to speak of, but saw two other riders on triumph scramblers, i think, traveling in the same direction. anyone from here?

best regards,

johnnyg

The slick moss is the risk on those aprons.

My son and I both went swimming in the creek several years ago.    His entry on foot was spectacular.  Not the kind of creek you want to wheelie across when wet.

I was there not long ago, it was flowing a couple inches deep but had been scrubbed, no moss

On 7/15/2017 at 1:30 PM, johnnyg said:

i just got home from riding out there this morning, with my wife riding pillion... we went from descanso to julian direction. no water flow to speak of, but saw two other riders on triumph scramblers, i think, traveling in the same direction. anyone from here?

best regards,

johnnyg

Thanks for the info!

saved me a trip to the food wholes

haha, yeah, I've hit the ground out there... the green ice...

GREEN ICE!