Dan Diego

Ewan & Charley's next adventure

So it looks like Ewan and Charley are planning a new adventure...and this time it's personal.  And on a bike he can actually pick up when it lands on it's side.?

Was hoping it would be a KLR650, but this is a fine looking XR650.

All I could find so far: 

mcgregor_ewan Many thanks to @pchpowersports for building me this Honda XR650 for my next big adventure and thanks to @touratech for building me a pannier rack for the bike so I can hang my favorite Zega panniers on there (they saved my life once you know)

IMG_3346.JPG

It is way to late to change my mind,  I like the looks of that bike, and I bet the suspension is dialed.  But you my friend have always told me about this bike below.  You have to be an addict when it comes to a KLR Diego or Just a junky that can't get his fix.  What other manufacture has a part called a Doohickey!  I am depending on your advice on this one Diego.  So far I am getting a kick working on it and making my own mods.  I will send a pic of my bike when it is finished to Ewan and Charley and they might change.

IMG_1170.jpg

I love mine.  Started on a XR500 in 1982 and have had the XR400 when the 500 was discontinued and now on my '08 650.  I've always been on heavy bikes and don't know any different.  Did finally get the suspension done which made it an even better bike and way more fun to ride.

And I do not miss the kick starter that the other bikes had!