adambraaaps

Buying my first dual sport

Hey guys I recently sold my yz250 that I mainly rode in Ocotillo Wells. Going to be buying a 2018 500 exc in September. I thought about getting the 350 but I think I'll be happier with the extra power available, figured I should go with a dual sport since I don't ride track. Anyway I'm really looking forward to the riding that having a plate opens up! I really want to check out Big Bear, also I want to try the Barstow to Vegas race and other similar events. I heard there are trails going from Ramona out to Ocotillo? Basically I just want to go explore. I'll post on here when I get my bike. You can find me on instagram too @adambraaaps

Good stuff definitely 500 over 350, sold my 350 was good on power but torque is king especially in desert

1 hour ago, adambraaaps said:

That's what I was thinking, thanks for the reply. Did you get a 500 after having the 350?

Sold 350 and got ktm 300 2 stroke for trail work and older husaberg 570 dual sport, very similar specs to older ktm 530. But 500 is definitely bike if you want a newer dual sport