Sign in to follow this  
RobATK94

Cruising around Hemet/Anza area

Had the day off last Friday so I figured I would co check out some local trails between anza and hemet.  Take Bautista road on either side.   Lots more in the area then I remember that legit OHV trails. Ran into a few other black diamonds, other then allessandro.  Went up Hixon, which is always a fun loop.   Passed on Allessandro because I remember it being pretty rough last year, before all the rain, and I was riding solo.  Nice, dry, and dusty out there.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cool stuff always mean to swing by Hixon and allesandro but never enough time or solo with camping gear

Bp619, next time your in the area let me know.  Im about 20-25 minutes down the road in temecula.  First time I was out there was with Kato. I met up with my truck and we locked his camping gear up and we hit the hard stuff.

On 6/4/2017 at 8:03 AM, RobATK94 said:

Had the day off last Friday so I figured I would co check out some local trails between anza and hemet.  Take Bautista road on either side.   Lots more in the area then I remember that legit OHV trails. Ran into a few other black diamonds, other then allessandro.  Went up Hixon, which is always a fun loop.   Passed on Allessandro because I remember it being pretty rough last year, before all the rain, and I was riding solo.  Nice, dry, and dusty out there.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Good to see another BRP out there!

Looks like you had a great time! :good: