stroked 550

Bike Maintenance help 6-1?

here we go again lol, I know its short notice but is there anyone around the carmel valley area willing to let me use their garage to do an oil change on the 610? 

Can use my driveway in lakeside

thanks guys for the offers, I know its wishful thinking but I hoping someone around here was available so I could sneak in the oil change between meetings 

These Days it appears the auto parts stores have people working on projects in the parking lot.  Just saw a Mustang up on jacks replacing shocks!  Plus, there is more.  If they do oil recycling, Bonus Time. 

:bigeyed:

3 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

These Days it appears the auto parts stores have people working on projects in the parking lot.  Just saw a Mustang up on jacks replacing shocks!  Plus, there is more.  If they do oil recycling, Bonus Time. 

Thats a good point lol I havent noticed that as well, seems like they knee deep in repairing their vehicles in the parking lot :unsure:

21 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

There are no auto parts stores in Del Mar. Rich people don't go to stores like that.

If you're just looking for a quiet place to change oil, you could try using the turnaround behind the Shell station on Carmel Valley Rd just East of the 5. There's a service station in the Shell that will probably take your used oil.

I'd let you use my garage, but I'm probably too old.   Plus I'm way down in Lemon Grove and I only have 47 beers left so I'm not too keen on sharing now that I'm at my low limit.  

• Like 1

I'm on vacation until the end of June, I'm in Penasquitos and don't work. More then welcome to come over for maintenance when I'm back and anytime after. 

Kelly