There is also a 15% off coupon code at the top of their web page. I know some of the peeps on advrider have purchased these and seem to be happy with them.

1 hour ago, Covered in Dust said:

I saw this stove yesterday. I already have 2 JetBoils or I'd order one of these. $70 cheaper than most jetboils.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=124&cp_id=12404&cs_id=1240404&p_id=15641&seq=1&format=2

IMG_0108.JPG

Nice find

13 minutes ago, Oracle said:

There is also a 15% off coupon code at the top of their web page. I know some of the peeps on advrider have purchased these and seem to be happy with them.

Thanks for tip just ordered

Thanks CID, I had been super happy with my MSR Whisper lite during winter high altitude adventures, especially with the wind shield (but Liquid fuel was extra effort, and I now use those bottles for extra bike gas   :), and I have been super happy with my MSR pocket rocket, but blocking high winds is extra effort, and the MSR pot set is a bit wide.  I have been wanting to give a system like this a go.  Thanks for the info!  Bought it, and a couple dry bags, and used the coupon :) , cheers