Koonzee

Leo Vince X3 Exhaust: 35mm db Reducer

Hello. I recently purchased a Leo Vince X3 exhaust that did not include the db reducers. If anyone has a reducer for a Leo Vince X3 that is not needed, please email me or PM me directly. My manual references an internal pipe of T36 or 36mm. Therefore, I think the 35 mm reducers are compatible with my pipe. Also, if you know of a distributor for Leo Vince in the United States that may have a reducer or a hanger, please reply to this post. I would like to purchase one or two hangers.

I will ship the motorcycle to New Zealand and Australia this fall and I need a reducer to ensure the XRV750 Africa Twin will pass their warrant of fitness safety inspection.

Thanks in advance!

(Admin:  If there is a better location for this post, please move it or let me know.  Thank you.)

Btw, if an off-brand db reducer may work, I would consider trying it as well.  Does anyone know of a resource to obtain db measurements of a vehicle.  I suppose a LEO my have something but would prefer a local business.  Thanks again.

My ktm 950 has akropovic mufflers on and original owner had some fmf silercer/spark arrestors added to it i remember he said wasnt direct fit but close.  I measure its bigger than 35mm the longer section is around 38mmod and the aluminum collar is mid 40s. Part number s9000 wonder if they would have a similar part woth the diameter you need. Their tech support guys are good worth a call

20170520_083355.jpg

20170520_083441.jpg

Bp619:  Hello.  Thank you for posting the photographs and suggestion.  I thought I replied to your post a while ago and was surprised not to see it posted.  Perhaps user error.  Anyhow, I am looking into getting a couple FMF accessories.  Take it easy.