Sign in to follow this  
Koonzee

ISO: Shade Tree Metal Fabricator for Small Project - Light Mounts

Hello.  I am interested in learning of a metal fabricator or smaller machine shop that may consider smaller projects at an affordable or reasonable rate.

The following images are LED turn signal light mounts that are used to relocate the turn signals on my motorcycle.  Please PM or reply to this thread if you can recommend a metal fabricator or POC in San Diego county.  I also have a couple other smaller items to fabricate or weld for the motorcycle.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_7304.JPGIMG_7302.JPGIMG_7301.JPGIMG_7299.JPGIMG_7298.JPGIMG_7297.JPG

I occasionally do some metal fab.  I have the brake, welder, plasma cutter, and various other tooling.  If you can make it in cardboard mock up I can make it in metal.  I also work in composites.  Whenever I have free time is the catch.

BSon2or4:  Good evening and thank you very much your reply.  I actually have the two mounts and am requesting the fabrication of a second set for my second motorcycle.  Therefore, the I can provide the two mounts in the photographs. I'll send a PM to continue this discussion offline.  Thanks again for your interest and response!