Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Huck Finn Ride Anza Borrego April 20

Four of Us got away with another escape from civilization today.  Just under the the Heat Wave as the temp was Delightful early and only Hot at the end. Better than I expected.  Typically great group of SDARers Kyle, Andy, Bob and Dave. Carb Loading to good affect at 0800, On the road 0905 headed to the dunes. You never know when it is the Last Day for the desert, so you gotta take 'em when you can.

P.S.   Admin  Please check on posting privilege for Garage something/ Andy.  He has been waiting to post. 

Sweet ride. Great to meet more new riders, and A BIG THANKS to the Governor for yet another successful excursion.    I wish I had some pic's of that last sand hill climb, roosts flying, bars crossing and all kind of 'English' going on. Everyone made it, very fun ride.

Admin: Please check on Andy's new membership, 'garage7'  

What it's all about.....

Dscn0936.jpg

Dscn0937.jpg

Dscn0939.jpg

Dscn0942.jpg

Dscn0940.jpg

Dscn0941.jpg

Dscn0942.jpg

That is Crazy!           The Big Winds did a good job of smoothing the tracks, making for a great float along the sand rivers.   Wildwood,  Thanks for the photo report.

Great ride yesterday, Desert is starting to heat up - this could be very near the end of the season. Dave  I was hoping you would go up some of those sand hill climbs at the end of the ride and you did - woo hoo! I like that sand and it's so close! We really look like a bunch of tourist and posers looking at the scenery ! Did we really go for a ride? We have to get some more action shots. Ps I ordered a fan kit , the old Ktm was starting to get too hot yesterday -