Anyone else thinking about racing it? At Glenn Helen put on by D37 Prairie Dogs. From all of my extensive research it's considered one of America's toughest enduro races which really peaks my interest. A lot more tight technical and wicked hill climbs and waterfalls not so much full throttle desert. Haven't seen anything definitive for this year's format but last year's was divided into 3 races. First race is qualifier for second race starting position that's novice friendly nothing crazy. Second race is qualifier for final and really ramps it up on difficulty level, have to finish within 45min of leader to qualify for final. Final is real stupid with lots of insane hard enduro and enduro cross type obstacles (not really expecting to make it to final but would be cool to watch the pros do it). All you have to do is finish the first race to get finisher pin or whatever swag they'll be giving out. I'm like 95% sure I'll be going. 

I'll ride your bike in it. That way can kind of be there.

Look forward to seeing you when you get back.

I'm looking forward to getting back like you can't believe. I'm jealous of all the Ken S adventures I'm missing out on