Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Discover Enduro Fork Guards AAA+++

Been using these for over a year now, I broke one at the last NHHA and DE replaced it at no cost. They are simple very effective and light as well as completely unobtrusive on the bike. Great product I highly recommend these. I've put them through hell and they are keepers for sure.
Buy direct from Discover Enduro or grab a set from Jeff at Slavens Racing. They come in various colors as well.

IMG_4976-300x300.jpg

Agreed But,,,,

The Discover Guys have not got off the dime to produce a design for the " New Improved " KTM WP fork in production from 2016.  I.E. the pinch bolts are now horizontal.  

yes they will not fit my new bike..........but I will test them with a heat gun and see if they can be re-molded and drilled if needed.

33 minutes ago, robertaccio said:

yes they will not fit my new bike..........but I will test them with a heat gun and see if they can be re-molded and drilled if needed.

Your new bike???

Ive already smashed my 17 300xc axle nut and need a fork guard like these

they are on my 2014  they are not configured fro the AER forks......on my new TX300.......yes i finally did it after waffeling for months

i just did jetting by the book   slightly leaner... 2.5k to 5k feet  60-79 deg F    was lower and colder as it came OEM stock. and yes I know there are a million experts on jetting these things out there enough bs to make me want to shoot myself!!! I will play with book settings then go to James Dean if needed.

I'm not fussy like you Rob, but I did open up my airbox and lean out the needle one position. The bike runs good everywhere from the desert to Tecate.