robertaccio

Paseo Ignaural Baja Enduro 8APR2017

Im posting this because Juan still has rider openings to fill, disclaimer- not responsible for anyone but my ride partner (s)

Exp or solid B ,A, AA rider 60 mile loop with mid ride fuel stop, entry includes t shirt and post ride bbq at the parque los creaturas (start and finish location can be found on google) south of tecate.

I know these guys, expect that this is not a novice ride be at least a solid intermediate with solid competitive trail bike. If you want to raise your trail riding game cred this will do it.

Gauge--- if you have ridden our local SDAR ranger trail both directions without much wear and tear you can complete this ride. Just expect longer with longer steeper ups and downs.

Paseo Ignaural Baja Enduro

paseo2017.jpg

Looks great, sure wish I could be there. 

Will be pre-riding the route--somewhat--this weekend. ?

This is very well planned, we have groups, and group leaders, mine being the purple gang, nice to see  a couple of Mex. trophy team ISDE vets one current and one from the 90s. We are the chosen group ones to do all the hard routes including the RL gap. this party will be heavy with KTM, Husky, Beta, Yamaha.