Udshardware

8 day ride, 90 % dirt, no maps, Riverside to vegas, Laughlin and back..

Planning phase, april 7-16, adventure ride, Riverside to vegas, maybe hoover dam, Laughlin, work way back to riverside. Couple nights in motel rest in tent...99 % dirt......

This sounds pretty cool, I'm going to be on travel during those days but I'd be interested in your route.

Once you get closer, post what day(s) you'll be in the Laughlin area.......I may be out at my place in Bullhead City......if so, I'll show you some trails in the backyard......

Sounds like a great ride.  Wish i had the right bike for it and the time to do it.  Have fun.

On 3/6/2017 at 9:00 AM, Crawdaddy said:

Once you get closer, post what day(s) you'll be in the Laughlin area.......I may be out at my place in Bullhead City......if so, I'll show you some trails in the backyard......

I have a place in that area too. I've definitely wanted to check out some places I know about east of town on bikes and around Mohave Lake on bikes if you want to meet up out there sometime.

Should also mention I've always wanted to do a Mohave road trip. I might be out in that area around that time too, can tell you what's good in that part of the world. I like the Laughlin River Lodge. 35 bucks out the door for a quiet room with a comfortable bed and hot showers, can't beat that. All the good restaurants in Laughlin though seem to be at the Gold Nugget.

8 hours ago, greasecoyote said:

I have a place in that area too. I've definitely wanted to check out some places I know about east of town on bikes and around Mohave Lake on bikes if you want to meet up out there sometime.

Should also mention I've always wanted to do a Mohave road trip. I might be out in that area around that time too, can tell you what's good in that part of the world. I like the Laughlin River Lodge. 35 bucks out the door for a quiet room with a comfortable bed and hot showers, can't beat that. All the good restaurants in Laughlin though seem to be at the Gold Nugget.

Hope to see you at the Crawdaddy Invitational if not before........check that thread for more info......

Crawdaddy, i used to live in the Imperial Valley and have ridden with SDAR a little bit and helped at the Dash. I now live in Kingman and would love to ride with you guys when your over in Bullhead.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, ricko1320 said:

Crawdaddy, i used to live in the Imperial Valley and have ridden with SDAR a little bit and helped at the Dash. I now live in Kingman and would love to ride with you guys when your over in Bullhead.

Probably not riding in Bullhead again until October......too toasty

Hope to see you, and other SDAR folks, at the Invitational in November

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:09 AM, Udshardware said:

We are going to go somewhere just when and where is the question..... where is the November run???

Folks, please post your personal and invitational rides in the Informal Rides Section....this Section is for Organized and Promoted Events Only.