greasecoyote

from north county, new-ish to dual sports

Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself here since it seems like a cool group. I'm kinda new to this, I got into bikes later in my life than a lot of people here I think, I'm 33 and have been riding for 2 years. However, I'm not new to offroading, I started exploring trails with 4 wheeled vehicles in high school. Born in Oceanside, California, I've lived in this area my whole life except for one year I spent living in Baja and have explored a lot of that region many years ago with a Jeep. I live in Bonsall now, off highway 76 real close to Palomar and a lot of fun riding. I ride a DRZ400S with some mods. I also own some property in Arizona, in Bullhead City and I have explored the BLM land around area quite a bit as well as Colorado where my father was living, around Ouray though I still have never done the Black Bear Pass. This picture was taken in Adelanto where a friend of mine grew up, near the airport that stores all the old aircraft, her family has property there, a few of my friends and I like to ride the roads and trails around there but I mostly ride around inland San Diego county. I haven't done a lot of long distance bike trips but I've driven all over this country, Mexico and parts of central america and I am pretty sure I have been to every small town west of Texas.

IMAG0337.jpg

Welcome aboard!  Some great history, there. Keep your eyes on the Riding threads and join in - or post up. Look forward to a ride.