mtnmanseth

Dirt bike rental in San Diego?

Hey everyone!  I've already searched the forum, but didn't find anything about this...

I have a couple Montana friends visiting in the next month, both of whom would like to ride while they're here.  One of my buddies will ride my other bike, but that still leaves one of them without a dirt scooter.  Are there any shops/companies that rent DECENT DIRT BIKES (ie. WRs, KTM EXCs, XR 400s, etc) for trail riding in/around San Diego?  A beat up KLR will not help, as we'll head to McCain or Corral for a day or two for some intermediate singletrack.

Thanks!

San Diego Motorsports Rentals has a location on Mission Bay Drive, try giving them a call? 858-272-6161.

I have a 2006 YZ450F that you can borrow.

post revival.

I have a friend interested in joining us dirt heads for some two wheeled fun. Looking to find the best dirt bike rental business for S.D. 

Is S.D. Motosports Rentals worth it? Any other worth it companies? Gonna take him out to the Plaster C./Oco area and I know some of those shops have shop locations out there. Dealt with one company years ago and they sucked bad e.g., they showed up hours late, bikes were not what they said

Baja bound adventures , sometimes has Hondas for rental use. if they are not deep down south on tour. www.bajaboundmoto.com