KTMrad

Possible 2 or 3 Day Ride Beginning of May

After my sidehack mods are done in April, I want to do at least an overnighter in the Dez to test my 2 Wheel Drive system.....others welcome.

Lets do a camping trip!

I'm in as long as the bikes up for it. I know you have plenty of room for the beer! 

I just did another test run with the trailer after a slight upgrade. If I'm off when you go I could test out some new camp gear again. 

I'll be following the post.

IMG_3973.JPG

This will most likely be end of April or very beginning of May, as I leave SD to head towards AZ.

I may do the Bradshaw Trail heading east....anyone is welcome to join me in beginning of May.

Mike, all I can say for now is hopefully end of April, beginning of May....probably first week in May during the week.

Bradshaw is good ive done it over 50x heading to my place in parker. If you do this Im in.

Just an FYI....I will be on the sidecar rig with Doc as my co-pilot, so we will not be hauling ass...but we can still ride a decent pace.

This most likely will not happen, since my 2 wheel drive setup is taking longer than planned and I'll need to get to Flagstaff quickly for Overland Expo, so I won't have time to go dirt riding on the way.

BUT, we'll be going to Moab and the New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route in late May to Mid June, so if anyone wants to meet me out there, c'mon out !....Will keep y'all posted with details.