SCHWINN

14th Annual Desert Dash. Great weather Saturday.

I am just a bystander now. Docs orders. had a great time seeing old faces. Great food around camp. Tracy keeps that grill going. Not only a great dinner Friday night but awesome breakfast Saturday Morning. I recognized some faces at registration Friday night and Saturday morning. Thanks to Carguy...John Hughes for letting me crash in his trailer so I didn't have to bring mine out.dez 1.jpg

dez 2.jpg

dez 3.jpg

dez 4.jpg

dez 5.jpg

dez 6.jpg

dez 7.jpg

dez 8.jpg

dez 10.jpg

dez 11.jpg

dez 12.jpg

dez 13.jpg

dez 14.jpg

dez 15.jpg

dez 16.jpg

dez 17.jpg

dez 19.jpg

dez 20.jpg

dez 21.jpg

dez 23.jpg

dez 25.jpg

dez 26.jpg

dez 27.jpg

dez 28.jpg

dez 31.jpg

dez.jpg

dez18.jpg

These 2 guys get the prize for riding around Fish Creek....1977 Yamaha TT 500s...Plated.

dez 6.jpg

The Sea Urchins of the desert...Jumping Cholla. Those little spiny balls laying around on the ground looking for a breeze to blow them in your general direction.

dez 4.jpg

Schwinn,,     

Great Reporting;  I nominate you to be the Official SDAR  Ride Reporter.   That first selfie, you are the one in the middle right?

MotoPolo,

Didn't I tell you to change that rear??   Huh, did I?   

Bags  ( who watched UCLA beat Arizona ) while you guys enjoyed the Dez.

Thanks to all the volunteers who came out. It was a small crew but we got it all done. You guys are awesome. It was a great Desert Dash and everyone enjoyed themselves. Thanks to all the entrants that came out and did the ride. You guys deserve kudos as well. The rangers said we had a good ride and all the interactions between riders and rangers were very positive.  I have limited pictures but I will put them up when I have a chance. 

We had a blast once again. Riding conditions couldn't have been better. Already looking forward to next year.

Nice video!

Here are a few pictures I took. Biggest issue this DD was this guy who broke his clutch in a spill before Fish Creek. Sweep crew/ Support truck got him out to the road and he rode back to camp. I watched a slight rain come in on Sun morning waiting for late entries. A huge bright rainbow was produced.

IMG_20170225_121433370.jpg

IMG_20170225_121441804.jpg

IMG_20170226_063023992.jpg

IMG_20170226_063053491.jpg