I have been watching Coltons Blog-- This is scary and good stuff 

That IS some scary stuff. Don't like sand? Try miles of rocks. 

From Cycle News 

Crash footage from helicopter: 
https://www.facebook.com/taylorrobert3333/videos/1418011394910052/

“I was rushed from King of the Motos to the hospital. My initial prognosis was small tears in my liver and kidney, along with two broken ribs and fractures in my sacrum, L2, L3, L4 and L5 vertebrae.

[Editor’s note: Robert confirmed that he has full range of motion and no spinal cord damage from the broken vertebrae.]

“After being in the hospital for two days I was having intense stomach pains and had another CT scan that showed a tear in my intestines. I was rushed into emergency surgery around midnight. Surgery didn’t go as easily as they had hoped so I was sedated on a ventilator, with my abdomen open for two days before doing another operation.

“I finally moved out of ICU yesterday (Saturday, February 11) and am on my way to making some progress toward recovery. I want to thank my fiancé and mom for staying by my side this whole time. I also want to thank all my friends who stopped to check on me out on the track.

“Luckily though all of this I don’t have any head injuries and they think I passed out from my lungs collapsing and pain. Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me and I will start working on getting back to everyone ASAP.”

if you want a taste,  do some nat h&h they use some of the stuff of the KoM races , of course not the crazy climbs but there are some gnarley sections and some are KoM sections. This info is from the oldest guy to finish KoM and long time 100s MC and Nat #1 Mag expert and my Husky bro John. The season ending 100s MC national had KoM sections.