Sign in to follow this  
Danmule

Del Mar I.V. League flat track

Me! #45E :)

They have an open knobby class Saturday and Sunday for guys that want to have some fun.

589126191_2.jpg

Anyone want bet on a lap time on a  3wheeler and rider aginst "ANY" bike any class?????? Come on, just a beer or something?

Awsome bike Afry. What time are your races? Ill be coming down to watch the fun. Watch out for this guy throwing  down some fast lap times. 

pastedImage.png

Cool! Saturday starts at 3pm and Sunday at 10am.

Flyer on website says Jan 28 Gates Open at 6 pm - Races at 7 pm ? 

3 pm for racers?

I couldn't find a consistent start time?

Above says 3pm

Below says 7 pm

Below says 5 pm

I did end up reading where parking was $13 on the Del Mar Fair Grounds and I'm not sure if  - where there is alternate parking. Maybe next time.

IV League really dropped the ball on this round of racing. They over booked the event for the time allowed to race. There was 550+ entries. They shortened the practice from 3 sessions to only 1. They also shortened the heat races and the mains to 5 laps. That is if you were lucky enough to get to race your main event.

They ran us through like cattle. "hurry up and get on the track:!!! " hurry up and get off the track"!!!  There where like 30 classes that didnt even get to do a main event. No refunds were offered. There were many many really pissed off racers. Ive never seen anything like it. Ive been at tracks for years and this was a frickin fiasco. 

If you were thinking of racing in this event and didnt,,,,you are one of the lucky ones.