kkug

Daytriper Bags on a 2017 EXC500 +more

I instaled these with Kriega Rack Loops . Kind of clean .

I installed the Tubliss syestem -- I had to make my own weights  !! 

0107171300b.jpg

0107171300a.jpg

0107171300.jpg

I think you could put those Straps under the seat. It looked like you had lots of room under there.

CiD

13 minutes ago, Covered in Dust said:

I think you could put those Straps under the seat. It looked like you had lots of room under there.

CiD

Seat is tite at this point. I don,t want to have CID replca seat pans .

The rear hook thingies on the day tripper don't quite give a positive lock.  I like your idea better than notching the sides of the plastics for the hooks to go into.

Loverly,  Plus the Seat Concepts looks clean. Always a balancing act to keep the saddle bags off the muffler. 

MotoW has a 500 on the floor for ogling purposes.  New forks and a seat actually feels comfy.  Up there in the top ten of modifications,,,a Replacement exhaust tip.  Stock has a welded screen.

Kug,  The Bike Looks Great!  No scratches allowed. 

36 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Loverly,  Plus the Seat Concepts looks clean. Always a balancing act to keep the saddle bags off the muffler. 

MotoW has a 500 on the floor for ogling purposes.  New forks and a seat actually feels comfy.  Up there in the top ten of modifications,,,a Replacement exhaust tip.  Stock has a welded screen.

Kug,  The Bike Looks Great!  No scratches allowed. 

Yes I am afraid to scuff  it up. Just took it up Nate Harison. If no one told me it had emission equiptment on it I would never know . Runs good . Picks lines a lot better than my old bike . Feels broken in already at 50 miles