Close to the Tecate Border, 3 races, all closed course, mostly single track GNCC/XC/Enduro trails. Single sign up for all 3 races, choose your number and get your transponder(RFID) tape. Show up and ride. Eat Tacos drink Cervezas!!!

2017PuertaMXWinter Series.jpg

HIGHLY Recommend these races. Safe, Fun and great Trails.

I'm out for the round 1 event. I have a prior engagement, of all the 3 locations

I like Rancho El Chale the best that valley just south of Tecate is a great location.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:38 AM, robertaccio said:

Close to the Tecate Border, 3 races, all closed course, mostly single track GNCC/XC/Enduro trails. Single sign up for all 3 races, choose your number and get your transponder(RFID) tape. Show up and ride. Eat Tacos drink Cervezas!!!

2017PuertaMXWinter Series.jpg

I think I am re-In for this weekend's event........with the weather as its been this should be a great event. Border close!!

results.

woefully slim turnout,

exceptional course of fast open, flowing single track., technical, very slow tight single track, mud, wet rocks, dry rocks, stream crossings, steep ups and downs.

20170204_123809-1.jpg

me (in the valet meadow section) and not me,,,see its not all about me. nice shot looking up a steep rocky dry section.

16463650_1216684888379896_6793183564934090857_o.jpg

16487433_10155409299335730_3228614037978728966_o.jpg

4MAR2017 Rancho Santa Veronica area race round 2 of the 3 race series. Promoter informed me they have @ 13 miles of trail laid out already, lots of it is new stuff on the family rancho land.

mistake 13k well really its was very near 6 miles around. the most fun course I remember mostly all flowing trail with mixed in wet stream beds and some open field stuff. I did one lap and abandoned, wracked my wrist at corral on thurs afternoon and it is still very sore. young german nico won the OA on his KTM250SX fun was had by everyone. next one will be in early april