Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Beta X-Trainer (super Impressive)

For 85% of single track trail riders that ride full sized "race" bikes (KTM,Husky Big 4 Japanese etc), this bike would  improve the trail speed, comfort level etc. If you get the opportunity don't miss "testing one of these. It is an insanely good sharp knife for cutting through tight single track, with option of being close to a full on trails bike. 

Rode 2 , 1 OEM stock with hand guards, the other slightly tuned more firm suspension. these things are fun and soooo easy to ride. Me on my Te300 following John on his X-Trainer, handle bar mounted go pro is weird for both viddy and sound.

Yeah, that would probably be my next pick for an upgrade from my present 300.

After riding blakes 300rr i kinda want one the torque is insane and the xtrainer is pretty sweet. Too bad im tall its little too small for me

Whats funny is when i was doing alot of research on them couple months ago on the beta forum seemed like alot of guys bought xtrainer then put on 300rr pipe and ended up spending tons of $$ on the x trainer forks and shocks and ended up paying more than a 300rr in long run

silly they missed the whole point is that daggone long header chamber is like a trials pipe, you can chug around all day in 3rd gear and keep that thing rolling under torque around corners.