DND

New from Vista

Hello SD Adventure Riders. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dave and I am 52. I recently have returned to off road riding after being away from it for a long time. Looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoying life on two wheels. I am currently riding a 2007 XR650L.    

XR650L.JPG

Welcome to the club. Sweet 650L. Check out the post for our annual Desert Dash. Awesome ride and great time to meet a ton of members.

Nice Honda, welcome to the group.  See you on the trail.

Nice Honda.  Welcome to the forum.  Look for noobie rides posted to break in your riding skills again!  Seems like we're due for one of those when things dry out a bit.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to meeting up and having some fun.

Thanks Jim W, your bike selection brings back a lot of good memories. I learned to ride on an 76 Elsinore 125. 

You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle! - Dan Aykroyd

DND,

Hi Dave,  I'm Jeff and 52 from Vista as well?

I like riding in general but like riding adventure bikes and camping. I would say that the 650 would be a great bike for that.

Hope to see you around. Maybe we can meet up for a ride and meet some of the SDAR guys?