San Diego Adventure Riders
Vintage Veloce

gone already: motorcycle lift: Only $100!

Bought this lift a bunch of years ago. It's in really great condition as I only used it as a hobbyist and then I put it in storage for years.

It is a scissor lift, so unlike the parallelogram lifts, this one does go straight up and down.

It operates with a foot pump, so no air or cables are needed. Wheel clamp doesn't do much; you must strap the bike in place.

It is a fantastic back and hamstring saver. No more squatting!

The negatives: It's basically a inexpensive lift, and to some degree, you get what you pay for. Takes a good amount of foot pumping, is slightly wobbly, and the wheel/floor locks are a bit wonky. The ramp is awkward to attach and remove.

It's very heavy, and I CANNOT HELP TO LIFT IT. You will need two really big strong guys or 4 regular size guys to lift the unit into a pickup truck.

I see similar units available cheap on craigslist, so I'm making this a great deal because I can't help move it.

$100

IMG_20161118_105227114.jpg

IMG_20161118_105236288.jpg

IMG_20161118_105301944.jpg

IMG_20161203_150022871 (1).jpg

Goofy, I am only slow on two wheels, I just checked the PM, I've got you by 2 whole minutes. You P.M. first then post .

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and zeal every time" Told to me by an old 50ish dude when I was real young.

9 minutes ago, Uncle Champ said:

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and zeal every time" Told to me by an old 50ish dude when I was real young.

Did they even have spoken language in the Neanderthal era? 

Wow, great response.

Well, I really did get the first email notice of a PM from Uncle Champ moments before Goofy Foot's post.

So I called U Champ back. But if he doesn't show Monday, I'll call Goofy! ;-)

Thanks for the garage complements. It's a brand new building I just put up and I am just starting to move in! I'm getting a new electric/hydraulic lift to replace this one.