Afry

Anyone used strapless bike transport systems?

I use the bike shoe on my homemade joe hauler - - - just to hold it and then attach tie downs. Works good and quick. 

We have the lock n load system we use for my sportbike. It works perfect. We strap the rear but it's not really necessary. The Husky tire is too narrow for it to work as well but it's still way more secure than other methods. We're happy with the product and their service/info. 

I use one on my trailer. It will hold the bike but the bike will still tend to tilt side to side going around corners, etc. I don't think the bike would come loose but I use straps with it just because it makes me a little nervous. The straps aren't really compressing the forks but rather just proving some additional safety margin. If I had it to do over again I'm not sure I'd bother with the bike shoe.

Thanks, I am leaning towards the Riskracing foot peg setup as long as it fits my lowered flat tracker peg height. Looks secure and no load on the forks or front wheel bearings and no extra straps needed. A little more money buts thats the price I'm willing to pay to be lazy :)