Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

CORE 4 Kids - Fundraiser for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

Thanksgiving and LA-B-V are in the rear window........time to look ahead and start planning for 2017.

CORE and the Orange County Dualies will be hosting the 5th annual "CORE 4 Kids" Fundraiser for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation on January 21st at Glamis North Hot Springs Resort.   Please join us!!!

This is a D37/AMA sanctioned event.

More info:

http://crawdadoffroadevents.com/

http://www.dualies.com/index.html

http://www.glamisnorth.com/events/VVLMM/2017-01-21/core-raising-money-for-pediatric-brain-tumor-foundation

997148D5-47C8-4CE2-BC65-886C2C8F40D8_zps

This is the first year that I'm not deployed or have duty (as of now) for that weekend.  I've always wanted to go, so will do my best!

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 6:47 PM, PbdBlue said:

I'm in! Bringing a few buddies along.

Thanks for the support!   I'm heading out there tonight to pre-run a bit tomorrow in the RZR.  Hope to be there in time tonight to see the sunset over the Salton Sea by the Bat Caves

B27F3111-3772-4F6D-8D8E-4ECA960897F6_zps

5F24D8F1-0EB3-4D2F-B69E-E2EFE9EFDACE_zps

I'm trying to make it work too. Have call-out duty that weekend but might have someone that is willing to take it for me. If so, I'm in, if not, I'm out. I'll let you know.

Met up with Lane Ramsey from the O. C. Dualies and did a bit of pre-running this past Friday in our RZRs........we discussed event planning with the resort manager.......we have a few ideas for this year's loops.....we set a few new waypoints for sights to see......hope some of you can free up your schedules to join us, raise some money for the kids, and have a fun/family weekend!

34EFC992-3846-455B-96DB-EF5E083BCBE6_zps

5440EFD5-CFE4-4388-8E9D-6406A5B1C802_zps

04F50571-E300-4997-BE12-4F860BB04D2D_zps

6CA12E2E-02BF-482B-B444-0F2876A3BA5E_zps

Facebook users - Please "like/share" this post from the "CORE 4 Kids" hosts, Glamis North Hot Springs Resort.

https://www.facebook.com/GlamisNorth/posts/1277434148981699:0

They're donating $1 for each "like" of that post. We're very fortunate to have such a generous host for the fundraiser. The Resort will also be hosting/donating a Mexican dinner for all fundraiser participants on the night of the Fundraiser. (1/21/17)

Just over two weeks away........any/all support appreciated.

Hope to see many of you out there with your families/off-road toys.   Ride/drive in the dirt by day.....relax in the pool/watch play-off football in the evening.......what are you waiting for?!?!........sign up today!

B9B207F7-3DBA-4523-B62B-F17ED9EBF8A4_zps

FYI - CORE does not take one dime away from contributions.  To the contrary, I donate several hundred $$ out of my pocket.

ALL registration $ is collected by the O.C. Dualies since they're a non profit corporation able to offer Tax Deductible vouchers to registrants.

BUMP - 1 week out.   I hope some of you will be able to attend.

Hey Chris

I can't make it that weekend. But, I seem to remember there is a way I can still donate? How do I do that? Thanks.

4 hours ago, amgems said:

Hey Chris

I can't make it that weekend. But, I seem to remember there is a way I can still donate? How do I do that? Thanks.

Jim - Send Crawdaddy a PM...he'll get back to you...

5 hours ago, amgems said:

Hey Chris

In the past, I've had a "CORE 4 Kids" specific donation button on the Eventbrite page but we're not using Eventbrite for this Fundraiser as a cost saving measure.

The Dualies have a generic "Donations" button on their website: http://www.dualies.com/donations.html

I'm told all donations made are channeled directly to PBTF.   The Dualies take credit for the donation and take no administrative percentage from the donation.

Thanks to all for the continued support!

I'll be heading out Thursday night.......

Hey, you can sit home on the couch and cry about the rain or you can pull up your socks, spring into action, head east, dodge the rain, and attend the "CORE 4 Kids" fundraiser benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation THIS WEEKEND.  Come on out, support the kiddos, and rip into some epic hero dirt on your bike, quad, SideXSide......see ya there!