Looking to see if we could get a group together and have a trail maintenance day out at Corral Canyon. Maybe a day in Dec?  Please express your ideas or intrest!

Thank you

Interested depending on dates December pretty busy for me so far. 

Definitely need to repaint markings on rocks for ranger and wrangler might even do that before cleanup day 

I'll be there as Lind as it's not a D-38 race weekend

im sure i could do something .... i would need to borrow some cutters though.

2 minutes ago, 350thumper said:

im sure i could do something .... i would need to borrow some cutters though.

I think your cutters are still in my truck from last time

Nice to see interest in this...would be great to see at least 10 people show up, 15 -20 would be awesome..

Last few times we've had a low turnout.

SDAR adopted 2 major trails out there and our sign is up at one...so we need to show we meant it when we adopted them.

Thanks !!

Sign i believe it as 2 one is kernan at cross road and another sign on back sign of ranger off mainloop. 

question to SDAR gurus. is it ok to tack up some ribbon on ranger?  just guide ribbon , can be clothes pin type, or tie on. Definition of clothes pin type=staple strip of ribbon onto wooden clothes pin , simply ride along and clip this rig onto branches along the way.

the last few times out , we/I got all fouled up and off course, sometimes way off course. the trail is hard to spot/follow even after doing it many times in the past few years. I mean a few sections are in my mind, but a lot of it is always "new" when running it.

Oh and the ribbon I have is not generic pink or orange.......its factory Husqvarna ribbon.

I would think it would definitely be helpful for ribbon on a couple spots. i dont see why it could cause a problem as long as it stayed on trail,