Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Tecate 100 by PuertaMX 5NOV2016 Rancho Villareal

Just east of Tecate off the libre road, 10 minutes from border looks like 1100 (11AM) start. I'm going simple, signing up Ironman (solo). Go until tired get some gas for bike and body and go until checkered flag

Tecate 100.jpg

Nate stayed on the lead lap and did 8 laps for about 95 miles, I went 7 laps for 85 miles. kind of not my real preferred type of race....but its all good and hammering out 85 miles is great bike race training--
gotta put another of my many shouts out to RynoPower sport supplements are soooooo good, was heavy on their all new hydration fuel drink mix. Both of us on RynoPower and both on TE300 Huskys mine 2014 his 2015.
http://rynopower.com/ if you order RynoPower products drop my name for reference (PM)

race started around 1100 we used rfid stickers under our number plates for instant timing---but some folks had their previous transponder stickers from other races still on their bikes recording some guys as 2 riders. which has Giovanni making adjustments, border return wait was about 5 minutes !! results are forthcoming

me representing GP Motorcycles San Diego, NCMoto.net, RynoPower, ZipTy Racing

Nate representing the GP sister shop Moto Forza Escondido, Suspension 101, RynoPower, Chainlinebikes dot com San Diego