Sign in to follow this  
cj54x

Trail Maintenance Corral Canyon 10-15

This Saturday we will be at Corral Canyon to do some trail cleanup and 4 wheeling. While this is not a motorcycle event, anyone can come help us clean up our park.

hope to see you there, Ken Orman

here is the details

Saturday, October 15 at 8:30 AM - 12 PM

Trail Clean Up and Wheelin. smile.gif
We need a few people to run each of the popular trails out there. These can be wheeled, hiked or both. Trail for every level.

Meeting at Four Corners parking area. 8:30am

Plan on heading out to the trails at 9am sharp.

I would like to cover Sidewinder, Bronco Peak, Gunslinger, Diamond Back, Winchester, Peacemaker and The Connector needs some brush clearing.

Bring Glasses, gloves and lopper for trimming would be good.
I will provide some trash bags and haul the garbage out in my towrig.

I would like to work for 2.5 hours, Then meeting up back at the Lower campground for lunch (12noon) and go do some wheeling.

Directions to Corral Canyon OHV Area:
I8 East to Buckman Springs Road. Go South on Buckman Springs Road about 3.25 miles look for right hand turn and Signs for Corral Canyon OHV area. Follow this road for about 2.5 mile to 4 Corner Staging area.

Plan to roll out to different trails at 9am sharp.

Lets keep this place looking clean. Maybe to careless folks will get it someday.

If you show up late and have a race radio, I will be on KOH frequency. 157.450RX TX
Thanks,

This would be a great opportunity for some of you to get out there to work on the trails, as we have adopted 2 trails out there.

I'm on my trip, so can't be there....otherwise I would go.

Supposed to be cool tomorrow so good time to do trail work.  I may not make the 9am start but should be there soon after.  Will plan to work Ranger and will likely see you out there somewhere.