This picture came out all fuzzy but still one of my favorites of all that I took.

IMG_3459.JPG

Kugs

IMG_3397_zps39ndl8jh.jpg

Gravity malfunction?

IMG_3361_zps8d4c7rww.jpg

Love my setup

IMG_3357_zpsjvx9x5nn.jpg

<------- wants to see pic of the rain, sleet, snow, floods, and landslides that forced you fellas to abort your mission.

'cause right now I'm not buying it. I think you just ran out of beer.

Moving on --more Pics. 

P1050901-L.jpg

0919161108-L.jpg

Abajo Mtn,s west of Monticello.

IMG_20160919_133730_321-L.jpg

IMG_20160919_143914_887-L.jpg

Site of Bagsters bathroom break !

IMG_20160919_135513_486-L.jpg

0919161505-L.jpg

More Lockart !

P1050911-L.jpg

P1050917-L.jpg

Ok so we made it to Moab finialy . Kind of a days riding longer than I thought it should have taken. The weather was changing. After we were east of Moab we put on our rain gear. It was sprinkling on and off. Looked nasty. . It sprinkled and we sat in our tents at our camp in Fisher Valley. The weather called for nasty up north in a day or two. We were headed that way. When we got to Green River we pulled the plug. We are a week lot . Sorry to disapoint you but we would have been out in the middle of nowhere for days with no chase truck close to us at all. We decided to live anouther day so we can come back and ride Utah again . It did not take much to twist our arms . LOL ! 

0920161651-L.jpg

Chris had selfinflected bike problems . 

0921160741-L.jpg

0920161647a-L.jpg

Camping in the rain in Fisher Valley -- We are lucky - it did not rain that much !

IMG_20160921_071436_243-L.jpg

IMG_20160921_100132_368-L.jpg

IMG_20160921_095708_216-L.jpg

We made it to the place for everyone.

0921161301-L.jpg

Ok guys cary on with the story ! 

Put your tent up in the rain, Wake to the rain. Your phone says 1.5 inches last night  and More on the way.    Yea, I was totally ready to go for it! :huh:   I mean,  Red Clay, Brown Clay;  what's not to like.   We were camped 1/4 of a mile up-stream of the sign, " No Camping Below This Point".  Narrow Canyon, two track in the creek.  What could go wrong? 

Ray's Tavern, Green River; 4th day of riding: Rain off and on through previous night, two days of rain forecast ahead in the mountains. Hard decision but correct call. 150 miles of light and hard rain ahead through Capital Reef NP to LOA and finally Richfield. As I walked out of the lobby 0630 Thursday morning to see if my bike was still in the parking area, Hard Rain coming down. Me Thinks yes, glad to be dry and warm.

The four of us did our best to make up for the disappointment Thursday night Lake Havasu; dinner/brews, drive to London Bridge, brews, walk, brews. We had our share of fun, saved some for next time out.

Bagstr

Mexican Hat, Valley of the Gods, Muley Point, Lockhart Rd ( Newspaper Rock to the River )  memorable.  Four in the cab 8 - 9 hrs, priceless!  

Very cool fellas, simply put, still a fantastic trip that makes me wish I was along. Those trips are exactly what I long for while working the daily grind, which is why the pics and more detailed stories we all ask for are so valuable - Thanks.  cheers. 

Great stuff Guys! Thanks for sharing the adventure! You'll be back...:D

Pirate Camp west of Newspaper Rock looking toward Lockhart Rd. and the Colorado River

i-Qvr6Lxg-L.jpg

Looking into the Wild

..... y o u .... g u y s .. . . . . a r e . . . . k i l l i n g . . . . me!

THIS type of stuff is the very reason I got the GS!  Can't wait for this new off-the-tarmac chapter of my adventure life to unfold.