Zubb

La Mesa Meet n Greet

I've been lurking, waiting for a meet n greet somewhere as I want to get involved with this group.  So I thought I'd just post up something for next week.

Who: you

Where:Johnny B's, in La Mesa, (Happy Hour 3-7 $1 off all beer/wine/coctails/starters)

When: Tuesday night next week (27th) at 5pm - 7ish

What: The 3B's.  Beer, Burgers and Bullsh*t.  

Anyone want to join me there for a meet and greet is welcome.  Not a new rider, just new to GS riding from a street background.  

Bad night for me or I would of been there. Wife working and kids have practices. I need to set up our next club meeting. 

I'll be on the road, hopefully in Colorado, but make sure to do this another time as I will make it if I'm available!

1 minute ago, tntmo said:

I'll be on the road, hopefully in Colorado, but make sure to do this another time as I will make it if I'm available!

Aint nothin' wrong with Colorado.  I spent 8 or 9 years living at 9,000' there.  Thought I'd never leave until I met a pretty girl in San Diego.  Have a great time.  Hopefully you are riding and catching the fall colors.  If not, change your plans and ride and catch the fall colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We can have beer later.

I'm riding up to visit my sister in Colorado Springs.  I'm hoping for good weather.

I'll be on vacation in Sedona AZ, I'm close maybe we could meet up another time. I hear Johnny B is pretty good.

Just a reminder, come on over and share a beer.  Looking forward to meeting some of you local legends.  :D

I think there's at least a couple of us so far.

Just for yuks, here's a RR I did from a early summer tour with my dad partially and with my son.  It was my last tour on the Duc before I traded her off for the GS.

Zubb Fails Again...

Cheers,

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:26 PM, tntmo said:

I'm riding up to visit my sister in Colorado Springs.  I'm hoping for good weather.

Tom Say "Hi!" to my son for me in while you're in COS...he is living and working there now. He loves it!

Hi Zubb,  see you there after 5:00.  Great Berg and Brew business.  I will be the guy with gray hair and a farmer hat.

I'll be the guy with a green and black cast, either on crutches or on a knee scooter. 

Look for the Kug decal either way.

I'll be the guy with the grey beard, empty beer glass and chicken wing sauce on my shirt. 

Looking forward to it...

I was going to the beach after work but might go to this instead. 

SDAR descends on LA Mesa. Joinging Zubb (Kelly) @ Johnny B's we have The Kug, Jim, Bags, Spider and me. 

Good times with some truly cool people. 

IMG_3434.JPG

Head over to El Cajon, there is a big party in the streets. You guys will fit right in.

28 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Head over to El Cajon, there is a big party in the streets. You guys will fit right in.

Haha let the rioting begin

This is prolly something Bags and Ken did! They showed up a little late and were out of breath. 

3 hours ago, Dan Diego said:

SDAR descends on LA Mesa. Joinging Zubb (Kelly) @ Johnny B's we have The Kug, Jim, Bags, Spider and me. 

Good times one with some truly cool people. 

IMG_3434.JPG

Great shot! Faces with names, no helmets, and not from 50-100 ft away. Breaking new ground in motorcycle forum photography. Good job, Dan!!

Fun times talking (b)ikes and (s)tuff, drinking brews, and eating burgers. Thanks for putting this together Kelly. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great to meet my La Mesa and SDAR neighbors.  Thanks guys !!

.....and a good time was had by all.

20160927_070030.jpgHere's a postcard from the road, sorry to have missed it but been drinking beer in other states.

Put this together again,  looks like a hit!

Thanks for going  all out on the high end post card...

Bring back more pics and stories and we'll find some beer to share over again.  Remember to go fast and take chances as it makes for much better stories later.