RamonaKDXr

Hello from Ramona

Hello...

I ride plated small bore 2 strokes locally and sometimes abroad. I hope to meet some folks who are available for weekday rides. My range is only 75 miles or so, and my top speed is low (60-70) so long highway rides are out, but forest service roads and single track are in.I'm gonna check in with the rides forum and hope to meet up with some of you soon! I operate a bar/restaurant here in ramona (you may recognize us from the tv show "bar rescue") so I work nights / weekends, but I promised myself I would ride every tuesday no matter how local or short. That doesn't mean I wont truck my bike to a better ride! I have eye surgery next week so I'll be out, but after I can see again, It's on!!!

welcome 2 the "Ramona Ride a Round". will see you on the trail and next time I stop and have a burger.

KDXr - Check out the Two'fer Tuesday rides...

You Know the guy at the other bar is still mad for not getting picked. Welcome, I also live in Blowmona.

Hi, I also am from Ramona.  I have every other Friday off if you want to ride.  I just converted my 450 but do not have an 18" rear wheel yet, so i can ride the local trails with you  (Black canyon, Orosco. Techalody sp?) But want to keep my street use to a minimum until I get DOT tires.  I live in the estates.  

PM me and we can figure out a ride