Wintyfresh

n+1, a bike for around the house

XCNLS7n.jpg

So I moved up to Ramona in March, and having two and a half acres one of the things I wanted to do was ride the property. A motocross track was right out (previous neighbor had worn out the welcome on that particular idea, I'm sad to say) but there was still plenty of opportunity to have some fun in my own yard. I made a little figure-8 berm track, but aside from kicking up dust and turning the weeds under wasn't particularly satisfying. Besides, there were all of these boulders in the way.

gqYVRe3l.jpg

qGkIzq6l.jpg

VpLYsx4l.jpg

I experimented with the WR450. I experimented with the YZ250. I gave the wife's DRZ400 with supermoto tires a shot, but in the end I was left feeling like Goldilocks; this one's suspension is too stiff, this one is too heavy, this one's way more fun on Highland Valley. Fortunately I had plenty of time to ponder the issue and enjoy the scent of Maxima 927 putting in hours with a chainsaw and weedwhacker. 

dQXNCCKl.jpg

Tonight I brought home a 2004 Gas Gas TXT 280 Pro, just right!

I'm already on the hunt for a few logs or tractor tires to round things out, just gotta clear out access to a few more boulders! 

Don't get lost on the 2.5 Acr. and try to keep your feeds up. that is trail riding. If you get bored, put up some lines and try to stay within the line.

moto_trial_grimmialp_grube_bs.jpg

I have a tractor if you need to move some dirt. PM me if you are interested in borrowing it or need some help.