Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

25SEP2016 ZR Promo Sta. Veronica at the Tower GP/HS/GNCC Race

Here Ken motivation ---trail system of that zone west of where we were at the last one. This area is much better IMHO. PS the guy on the left from the row before...that was me having clutch issues and that was me first bike DNF on the trail.....clutch bushing seized at the start, it was fully engaged at all times....no way possible to ride that stuff without clutch slipping=DNF...sucked. But here is the motivational viddy to see the single track back in there!!

Nice. Got my cheater clutch. 

Maybe make me 1 percent faster. 

image.jpeg

make sure its set up well and tested, ps  you will like it, just don't depend all over it, you still have clutch fingers. my favorite thing is how smooth it puts down power. Or ramps up when you need it.

5 minutes ago, robertaccio said:

make sure its set up well and tested, ps  you will like it, just don't depend all over it, you still have clutch fingers. my favorite thing is how smooth it puts down power. Or ramps up when you need it.

Yup x2 after riding jacobs 350 i now knoe my 350s rekluse wasnt setup right didnt have proper engagement at down low rpm would fully hook up until way late in rpm range, wondered why my 350 felt like it lost some down low torque

Mine wheelies like crazy. 

Thomas E installed and adjusted it. 

rain....= no dust... wow lets hope it doesn't dry up right away

Getting reports from Boulevard and Campo that it's slow and steady. Should be good. 

Btw. Tested the Recluse at Mc Cain and Superstion. Works great. WR climbs like a tractor. 

After all this I am out. Grandaughter visit and other stuff PM for other stuff answer.

OK no need to be politically correct.....Im out because the quads will race the same course as the bikes....what that means to me is that none of the good trails in that area will be used for this I am out.