San Diego Adventure Riders
TrophyHunter

New tire shop - 8ball tires - kearny mesa

The guy was was cool, racing background and rides a GS. Could make a good club meeting spot or a good meet up spot. Right next door to BMW. 

I stopped in a few days ago, looks like a good selection for street and probably adventure bikes, but hardly anything in stock for dual sport or mx. 

I just shot a few games of pool?

So I had a very pleasant experience with 8 ball tires today.  The wife made the appointment online and I received a confirmation text from the shop, thought that was cool.  I was made to feel welcome and they really had their act together. All I was doing was getting some tires mounted that I had bought online.  He let me know that he was the founder of Bike Bandit and sold it off a couple of years ago but still retains the buying power to get anything that can be bought online for a very competitive price.  Walk in price to mount and balance 2 street tires was $55, pretty fair I thought. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

I walked in there a couple weeks ago and picked up a Dunlop D606 130/17 for $89, which is right about what you find them for online. Guy was super cool, too. I'll definitely be going back.

I pick up a tire from these guys about a month ago. Walked in grabbed a tire off the shelf, done deal!  The tire seemed like a good deal... I then looked it up a few days later.................. I paid $40 less than I could find it online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new tire store, so awesome! 

Rob,

It would be really cool if you had a durometer available to use at the shop. You have so many tires on the shelf its a tire geeks dream to walk in and see in person the options! 

tire%20durometer.png