wcgiv

Amago Sports Park

Has anyone been to this track. I have heard it is in rough shape but I'm just looking for someplace to take my 9yrold boy and ride with him. It looks cheaper than  Pala raceway and due to the condition maybe not crowded. 

Thanks 

Haven't been there in many years.  A promoter is looking at it right now to hold an event at, and the pictures that he posted showed the track in ungroomed and overgrown condition.

17 hours ago, wcgiv said:

Has anyone been to this track. I have heard it is in rough shape but I'm just looking for someplace to take my 9yrold boy and ride with him. It looks cheaper than  Pala raceway and due to the condition maybe not crowded. 

Thanks 

Are you looking for a track specifically or just anywhere to ride with him

2 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Are you looking for a track specifically or just anywhere to ride with him

Just a safe place to ride with him. I live in vista and the local place everyone knows I  was spoken to by the sheriff(nicely) last weekend.  So now I'm looking for a place me and him can ride not too crowded. 

He gets nervous around other riders. We have been out to ocotillo but that's a drive every weekend and hot right now. 

Amago looks so run down it looks like it is just wide trails now and not crowded. 

Main objective is to find a free close place and doesn't need to be big. But I know this is a pipe dream. But one can hope and dream. 

Thank you you everyone for the input.

Bill

Dunno what he's riding but Orosco Ridge off of Pamo Road in Ramona doesn't see much traffic and is legal for OHVs. 

3 hours ago, Wintyfresh said:

Dunno what he's riding but Orosco Ridge off of Pamo Road in Ramona doesn't see much traffic and is legal for OHVs. 

Wow I didn't know that was an OHV trail. He's only riding a crf70 its a green sticker so we're good to go. Huge thanks. 

Jamul track is a great place to ride with your kids. 

My son has a 65 and we ride in the same track. 

Very little traffic, usually there's no more than 4 guys in the track