11 hours ago, robertaccio said:

Here is my ironic foto of the day. without explaining its obvious why I took it. (there is basically a construction freeway running through there now.)

the other side.jpg

This ---- pisses me off so much.  So conditional and hypocritical.  We have to stay out, but as soon as big energy wants a piece, "Be our guest!"  

We will ride.

Wow what a thought about in ko pah. There is a ton of trail potential out there. Table mountain is a fun area, but not big enough to spend a whole day if you unload there, plus you have to be plated to get across the highway to valley of the moon. The el centro BLM is very poorly funded and I see staffing changes coming through often. I think since they are constructing now there may not be a way to request the project funding be used towards riding areas instead of disappearing into the department of interior?

My biggest concern going forward is having impact with a MOI, Memorandum of Understanding.   Suspect there may be a blocking of east to west riding due to service road along north south ridgeline.  A few crossover points would mean a good deal to use.