Afry

Sunday 9/4 easy peasy ride/watch some races/Alpine Brewery

Meet at Kountry Kitchen in Ramona  @ 8 for quick breakfast. Then head up 78 to Southerland Damn to Black Canyon (easy dirt road). Mesa Grande to Pine Hills to Boulder Creek (another easy dirt road) to Descanso. Slab it up old Hwy 80 through Pine Valley to Buckman Springs to Campo to watch Flat track races for an hour or so then off to Alpine Brewery for lunch. Then on your own, I'm slabing back to Ramona.

4 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

"Slab it up old Hwy 80 to Alpine"

You mean Pine Valley, not Alpine?

Ummm yup! Thanks there Magellan :)

We'll meet you guys up there.  Kick stands up around 9?  And are you guys gonna ride big ADV bikes?

I might meet for flat track and lunch on the Triumph. What time do you think you'll get there? If anyone wants to do a street ride with me.

Damn it, Maverick. My 950 is in pieces. Was going work on it today but got called into work (again). Let me see if I can get her back together right now. If I can, I'll post back up.

Sondra, I'm guessing 11ish. Loren, hope you can make it! Stop by for breakfast if nothing else :)

Actually I'm thinking we will hit Campo 11:30-12

I'll see you at the flat track...look for the Triumph cafe dirt bike:) If anyone wants to ride out, I'm leaving Influx cafe in Golden Hill at 10:00...slabbing it.