ADV Bum

SDAR Padres night - 9/20

Padres game 9/20

I have a LARGE group of tickets together in one sec for Active members of SDAR. Good excuse to get a group of riders or riders and families together to meet, socialize and enjoy a game. Tickets are on me. Thanks for being part of the club!

There are still plenty of tickets left for the game. Please chime in as I will give them to other organizations so they do not go to waste.

I'll see if the lady is interested in going, I thought this was a lunchtime game but now that I see it's evening I can probably go.

I have about 20 tickets. Dont be shy!  Bring your wives, children, friends or all of the above. 

Haven't been to a game in a while, might have to make the time, but that depends if my wife, (1) wants to go, and (2) doesn't get picked for a jury as she's up for jury duty.

The game is coming up on Tues.  I will be at Petco Park early to give tickets to those who want to get them there. Please let me know how many will show at the game so I know how many to bring.  If you want to get them before please contact me so we can figure a way to get you the tickets.

My family and I went to the game.  Great family night, although a little wet. Would of been nice to have some SDAR family there but no takers. Next time!

IMG_20160920_215129217_zpsmacyvmfa.jpg

Very nice! :) Looks like some nice left field seats! :thumbsup_anim: