DSCN0086.JPG

I am going to greehorn on the 3ed or 4th thru sunday . If anyone is interested in riding up with me let me know . I plan to ride easy to moderate single track no rush just enjoy. or if you want to meet me up there and ride I know the area.  Let me know.

Don

Yes. I know nothing about the area.  How far from San Diego.  No plates ok?  Several of us in my riding crew were just talking about it. 

Yes I want. Cant make this trip. Any mid-week trip would need two months notice. But this looks like amazing riding. 

Was just thinking about another run up the mountain. I have to check my scheduler and get back. If so it would only be through Friday night or Saturday morning for me. 

Just googled it. 5 hour drive is to much for a weekend trip for me but would love to do this trip with a little advance planning. 

I've had a change of plans. I'm staying here this week but going to plan for a trip later this month. 

Enjoy the trails, let's try to coordinate for the next trip. 

No plate required but always a good idea to have. I'll be on my red sticker YZ450. 

Man, thats a hot time of year up there....but more power to ya !

Just got back from 6 days up there, while it was in the mid 90's where I camped down by Lake Isabella, it was 20 degrees cooler up the hill at Greenhorn Summit.  Place is awesome with lots of singletrack but it was dry and dusty

037_zpsxjmprhqw.jpg

cool down in the Kern

022_zpsagkixjg8.jpg

Is that Shmoe? I've been contributing to his TT thread and trying to get up there and ride with him. Stupid life commitments constantly getting in the way. 

51 minutes ago, PastaPilot said:

Is that Shmoe? I've been contributing to his TT thread and trying to get up there and ride with him. Stupid life commitments constantly getting in the way. 

Yes it is.  Like you said earlier, we'll have to plan a trip up there soon.  That was my first time there and I gotta go back.  Hopefully right after some rain.  Are you ventur4th?

I am going to try and get up there at the end of this month, but have a lot of commitments to see through before I make any outside plans. I'm WouldsAssassin over there.