Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

2017 TE250/300 Husky Spring rate chart

OEM chart with added 1 low side and 2 high side choices. Tech FYI

2017 TE250 300 Spring Rate Chart.png

Robert,

Seems a good baseline to work from but for hard core single track. Not enough for any other venue.

TE territory===OEM target zone for TE models, hard enduro. Im sure even the WEC guys will be waaaay more close to MX setup and not even use the new Xplor forks anyway. Be more Jarvis go soft.(hahaa)

Glad you saw it I also emailed to you for reference.

BTW if......I get this machine it will be 51N/mm-5.2Kg/mm spring with 4.6N/mm-.47Kg/mm

springs. also BTW OEM calls for that old standard 35mm static with a deep 110 race sag. So like you said and we agree on its a good reference setup and needs to cover customers which is wide coverage setting. Personal set up kicks in for sure---ex. I don't really think 110mm will work for me at all, I am much more 100mm guy, I like that stinkbug lots of push into the front set up

Weird already a conversion kit wonder why, 

They designed it with kit in mind because the two types of forks do have advantages and disadvantages both in performance and consistency. Off road many will opt for the spring until they make a button to adjust air pressure while riding. Strange this option is not out yet as it is pretty simple to fabricate. Someone told me when Roczen lost his forks that is what he was testing. A pressure regulator device?

Giorgio, these bikes have a battery and charging system..see AER fork engineering PM

fluid side simple.....not that I will ever be in there!! I leave that to the pros