Oracle

Well, bye!

Heading out for the AZBDR this morning with a couple other guys. This trip was supposed to happen last year for me but it fell apart. Wish us luck riding through the biggest heat wave since last summer. Full RR to come. Bye for now.

tmp_29675-20160531_065154-1274959356.jpg

God speed gentlemen!  Remember when you get on the trail it is a ride not a race, and enjoy it, be safe and I will keep you guys in my thoughts. I myself will be in Denver where it is going to be in the upper 80's

Have a GREAT trip LB! Looking forward to the pics and RR.

Have a great time, LB....I know you will.

Looking forward to the RR and photos.

Great trip, make sure you stop at Antlers Cafe and bar in Young. Also have a french dip made with Navajo bread at Tuuvi Cafe in Navajo Nation.

Wow...it's been ffffawking hot. we've been downing a gallon of water each per day just to break even. we will finish the AZBDR tomorrow, in only 4 days, despite the heat. Then a very long and hot dry slab home Sunday. Lots to report breakdowns, tires, fires, etc. RR to come. 

15 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Wow...it's been ffffawking hot. we've been downing a gallon of water each per day just to break even. we will finish the AZBDR tomorrow, in only 4 days, despite the heat. Then a very long and hot dry slab home Sunday. Lots to report breakdowns, tires, fires, etc. RR to come. 

Remember to get electrolytes along with all that water!  Very important!

Sounds crazy, looking forward to the report!  And I second Mimi's recommendation on the electrolytes!

We got back yesterday afternoon and are all beat after 6 days on bikes.  LB's RR is probably going to take a few days before the hand feeling comes back.  I am still slugging water today.

it was 87 in Denver this weekend and that was warm for this time of year, I saw on the news that it was 117 in Phoenix, I could only imagine what is was like in the desert with a hot motor between your legs.

RR started....day 1 posted.

My hands are still tingling...